Tuesday, September 18, 2007

this i beleive

1) http://thisibelieve.org/dsp_ShowEssay.php?topessays=1&uid=19213
2) David Buetow
3) teaching a bad dog new tricks
4) he beleves in his dog.
5) he beleives in the way his dog lives and how he finds joy in the simpilest things.
he beleives how his dog lives in presence and how once something is over with it is over with.
6) "I had dates with women who would mistakenly think I was loyal to them but I never returned their calls or thanked them for the cookies they left on my doorstep. I was what some people would call “a dog” – a bad dog. Not one person depended on me, nor I upon them. One Sunday I woke up at noon, and I suddenly noticed how silent my house and my life was. I realized I couldn’t expect any valued relationship until I created one first. So I got Duncan."

No comments: